When your dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dog's collar receiver to deliver a warning beep first. If your dog continues closer to the boundary, the system will issue a mild shock. If your dog continues further, the system will issue stronger shocks until your dog returns to within the boundary you have set up. Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction and is content staying within established boundaries.
- Safe & Reliable ★ A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. It can reliably protect your pet's safety;
- Waterproof & Adjustable★ The collar size ranges from 1 to 18 inches and is suitable for dogs of all sizes (30 to 100lbs);
- ★ 3 Model ★ "Alarm", "Vibration" and "Electrostatic shock" - receiver works at low pressure;
- ★ Anywhere ★ Up to 5,000 square meters (over 1.2 acres), it can be remote control with stable signal performance, around your house, yard, or even a short-range walk in the park;
- ★ Humanity design ★ Depends on the distance of the dog near the boundary line, the closer the dog is to the boundary line, the greater the vibration intensity. 1.When the dog approaches the border, a warning sound is first heard. 2. If you continue to approach, the system will have a slight impact;
- Multiple collar operations, support up to 8 collars;
- US Warehouse, 3-7days delivery
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and the best shopping experience. If you encounter any problems or are not satisfied in any way, just tell us via email, phone call, or online chat and we will provide the best solution and all issues will be resolved immediately!
How to install the system?
* Design your containment area and calculate the amount of wire needed.
* Install the wall transmitter.
* Layout the perimeter wire.
* Connect the perimeter wire to the wall transmitter.
* Verify transmitter is functioning without a problem.
* Set up the receiver and then, test the containment system and adjust the field width.
* Install the boundary wire and training flags.
* Fit collars for your dogs and train your dogs.
Video Introduction for how to install:
1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter;
1 x boundary wire of 300 meters (cable 1.0mm);
1 - 2 x Adjustable receiver collar;
1 x US Power plug
1 x Screwdriver;
20 x Training flags;
1 x Test bulb;
2-4 x Metal contact points ;
1 x Screw set;
1 x English User Manual
Package Weight: 1.76 pounds;
Batteries: 1-2 Lithium Polymer batteries included;
Item Package Dimensions L x W x H: 12.05 x 7.95 x 2.01 inches